Re: TD Generator Q

To: budkrueger@earthlink.net, douglas.ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: TD Generator Q
From: Herald1200@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:53:08 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/2004 9:03:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
budkrueger@earthlink.net writes:

Perhaps  Andy
Mace can enlighten us about the 22258F vs.  22258B.

=====

Sigh...I wish I could, but that's another minor detail that my Catalogue
doesn't really address. A progression in suffix letters might mean extremely
slight detail change(s)? I don't know. Similar units might carry completely
different part numbers, but that usually seems to reflect an obvious change
such
as length of wires, or -- say -- a red/amber lens instead of an all-red  lens,
etc.

It's something I've always wondered about, too. ;-)

--Andy Mace