TD Luggage Rack

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD Luggage Rack
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:45:33 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My father is at home installing the folding luggage rack that Moss sells,
(part #243-705) on my '52 TD and he's run into a problem.

He was able to figure out that the brackets go onto the bumper mounting
bolts, but can't figure out where the folding arms go.  He thinks that they
attach to the spare tire cross member, but there's no obvious place for them
to mount, and there was no hardware provided to mount it to it.

Any help greatly appreciated.