sidecurtains 3-bow top wanted

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: sidecurtains 3-bow top wanted
From: "D.Roozemond" <danko@cti019.citg.tudelft.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:32:07 +0200
HI all,

of the replies (if more then one). Anyway,

aybody having a spare set of side curtains they want to part with. looking
preferribly for a set with covers, tan ans slichtly useable.
(in my 63 midget I have never used the sidescreens other then for cooler
weather, not rain)

I am not in a hurry, as its a definately frame off restauration with currently
having a very very bare frame. postage with usps surface is ok with me.
willingness to post is an issue as I live in the Netherlands (europe)

I'll see if there is a reasenably priced set available.

Greetings and safety fast. todays the first agreable day here in the netherlands
with some classics slowly waking up.

Danko Roozemond

Responding to the message of <20040316.113616.-450283.1.MGBOB@juno.com>
from Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>:

> Hi Danko,
>    Three people wrote me that they had 3-bow sidecurtains for TDs.  It
> was not I who was looking for them; it was someone else who had written
> to me.  I forwarded their replies to him, but have not heard if he bought
> any.
>    Since I do not have the responses, if you are looking for a set, try
> putting your need onto this list and the MG-T list.
>    My car has its original side curtains, still covered with 1952 canvas.
> Bob
>

> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:01:44 +0200 "D.Roozemond"
> <danko@cti019.CiTG.tudelft.nl> writes:
> > Hi Bob,
> >
> > any succes with the side curtains?
> >
> > Hope so, do you have  succes for two? I am loking for a 3 bow set.
> > As I live in
> > the netherlands (europe) willingness to post is an issue).
> >
> > Greetings Danko Roozemond
> >

> .

Please feel free to reply to Roozemond@gmx.net

The TD-FAQ can be found at: cci.ct.tudelft.nl/danko/mg-td.html

Midget MK-1 - 1963 the "have fun car"
TD - 1953 the "working on car", stripping in progress, bare chassis now

"Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be;
and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
That's logic."
                   -- Lewis Carroll