Re: Spring

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spring
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:46:45 -0500
I certainly agree with the spring fever! But I thought the roads were
still too wet...I don't like getting that old road salt on the car. I
suppose the fact that half my rims are at the paint shop rather than
mounted on the car affected my decision not to drive it too! I planned
on having winter projects like that done before spring arrived...I did
take advantage of the warmth to do some work on the car though.

--Nels Anderson
  1953 MGTD
  Framingham MA