Re: Southwest trip planned

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Southwest trip planned
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:57:44 EST
OHhhhhh!  Got a call last night from a very sad seller.  My hoped for Mini
Cooper has been wrecked and I called off the deal!  Now I have a week off of
work with nothing better to do than work on the MGs.  hmmmm.   Silver lining?
Thanks to all who emailed me and offered hospitality and good cheer.  It's a
great family!
-John Deikis