Spigot bushing driver

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spigot bushing driver
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:01:31 -0400
Hi folks,

Just about finished putting it all back together after a complete redo of the
engine.  Fired up easily, no funny noises, wonderful oil pressure, no smoke.
Great! Now to take it out of the garage to run in the new camshaft/tappets.  Ha
Ha! Clutch won't disengage. I'm afraid that I ham-fisted the spigot bushing into
the crankshaft.  Next time I'll remember that the clutch alignment tool should
slip readily into the bushing.  Can anyone give me a lead toward a source of a
good tool to use for driving in the bushing?  Thanks.

Bud Krueger
52TD (almost back on the road)