Re: TD Restoration

To: RandallC2@aol.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD Restoration
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:38:04 EST
In a message dated 1/31/02 5:16:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
RandallC2@aol.com writes:

> I'm looking for a concours type restoration with a restorer who will value
> the integrety of this 40,000 miles totally original, running and driveable
> car. I want somebody who's reputation is beyond reproach and will restore
> with originally a given.

Rob Medynski @ MG T's in West Milford, NJ is worth a call.  He did some work
for me, and while at his shop I had the chance to see some of his work.  Very
good.

Rob's # is (973) 728-3096.

There's a guy in Freedon NH that advertises in TSO, Chuck Troast @ New
England Classic MG (603) 539-7941.  Don't know anything about him, but given
the location may be worth a call and ask for references.

Also, Dave Raymond's Abingdon Classics in Redding, CT (203) 438-6865.

Steve in NJ