In Need of a Wire Wheel

To: "MG T Digest" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: In Need of a Wire Wheel
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:51:20 -0500
T - Listers:
I am trying to get my original Wire Wheels powder coated and when I removed
the tire from the spare rim, I found the spare had been mistreated by one of
the prior owners and would not do well if I actually had to run the spare for
any distance (its badly out of shape).  The other 4 original wires (48 spoke)
seem to be just fine, but if I'm going to spend the effort to make them all
look good, they also ought to be useable.  So I am currently in the market to
buy one 48 spoke wire wheel (15 inch) for my 1954 MG TF.  Has anyone got some
old take offs available when you went and upgraded to the nice 60 spoke chrome
wires?  I want a nice tight and straight wheel please.  If you have one to
offer please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Marlene
1954 TF
1977 Midget

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's
called the present!