Re: wood condition

To: Peter Thiel <pthiel@QuixNet.net>
Subject: Re: wood condition
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:54:52 -0500
Peter,

     Terry's advice is good.  A couple of other areas worth checking include the
wood directly in front of the cowl (Front Top Rail) and, though it means having
pull off some covered panels, the wood under the doors (Under Door Rail) and the
bottom of the Hinge Pillar.  Get familiar with how the wood goes together by
studying the parts diagrams in the Moss or Abingdon Spares catalogs.

FYI, this morning I sold a 52TD that had sat in a salty environment for 35
years.
Lots of damage from rust worm but the tub wood was a solid as could be.

Bud Krueger