Re: MG TD Obscure Bits

To: Brian Smith <btsmith@island.net>
Subject: Re: MG TD Obscure Bits
From: KEN PORTER <kporter@unix.asb.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:11:17 -0500
Restoration Supply in Reno, NV makes a stainless steel threaded rivet
that is far superior to the original split rivet. They also have other
bits that are hard to get.

Ken TC 4147

Brian Smith wrote:

> I have a set of chrome headlight buckets that I will need to do some
> work to and this will involve removing the rivets that hold the base of
> the lamp on. They almost appear to have been brass or copper, does
> anyone know of a source for these rivets?

[This message delayed, as it was sent by someone who has their mailer set to
automatically include the entire message to which they reply.  mjb.]