Re: Speedo calibration

To: <MGTD2@aol.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo calibration
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:14:25 -0600
John:

<<I have sent out my tach and speedo for a rebuild to MoMa, as recommended
here
a few weeks ago. >>

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

<< But to calibrate it they need to know how many revolutions of the cable
do I see for every six revolutions of the rear wheel, on the
ground, with the weight of the car bearing upon it.  And aldo the radius of
my wheel/tire with the weight of the car on it.
 Unfortunately, my shocks are out for rebuild>>

Hope they are in Wisconsin!!

<<too, my suspension's disassembled, and I'm waiting for a new set of 165R15
radials to take the place of my "driven till bald" bias ply
Goodyears. So....what to do?>>

Just call Margaret and explain your "plight"!!
She can do most of the work and then just wait.

It is, no matter what, still gonna be a "guesstamate" because you won't have
"an assembled" car to work with.

Neither will you have "concrete" factors to deal with using another List
Mmbers' car<F>.

Regards,

        Ed

Ed Kaler, Proprietor