Upholstery Colors

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Upholstery Colors
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:51:50 -0500
Blake,

    I also have the original red upholstery for my '49 EXU TC and '55 TF.
Although the TC is a slightly darker shade of red than the TF, they are both
much brighter than what is offered by Moss and NTG.  (NTG's is not as dark
as Moss' but still not right.)
    I've heard that the TAs only came with a darker red upholstery, so that
wouldn't help.

Thanks anyway,
Bob