RE: Pic of old car... {BLESS YOUR HEART, Chuck!!!}

To: lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net
Subject: RE: Pic of old car... {BLESS YOUR HEART, Chuck!!!}
From: Chuck Hull <chull@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:09:54 -0800
The seat cushion bottom in my MG TF was (and still is) a foam that had
Dunlop Latex Foam, in raised letters on it.  No horse hair in the lower
cushion.  There was a cotton batting type of tubes over that, to give the
ridges in the cushion.  What is interesting, is that the foam is in great
condition, not decomposed or flaking like modern foam would.

Chuck