Swap Meet and Pistons

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Swap Meet and Pistons
From: Chuck Hull <chull@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:55:34 -0800
        I just returned from the Pasadena MG Swap meet.  Since this was my
first
visit there I have nothing to judge it against, but it seemed like there
were plenty sellers, and a lot of buyers.  And, there was excellent food
available also.  While I was there I was trying to sell some pistons that
came with my wife's 1955 TF 1500, but no takers.  If anyone is interested
in  what appear to be good pistons (written on top is J54   AEF119    to
suit +.0005 Bore    and BHB in a circle, a picture is on the web at
http://home.pacbell.net/chull/pistontop.jpg) I have four
(http://home.pacbell.net/chull/pistontop.jpg) with new rings and bearings
that I do not need, and will sell to someone on the list  for 1/2 the price
in the Moss Catalog.

Chuck