Re: fusing

To: "Stuart Keen" <simbafish@home.com>, "MG T Digest" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fusing
From: "lbprince" <lbprince@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:23:12 -0700
Stu,

Here are the fuses in my TF.  The fuse sizes were selected by doubling the
measured amps on each circuit (and then rounding up).  The fuse box is
mounted under the dash on the back of the tool box.

Circuit                                          Fuse (amps)
--------                                           -----------------
Wipers                                              10
Coil                                                    7.5
Signal/hazard flasher                     10
Dash lights                                        2
Running lights                                    7.5
Head lights (high beam)                   15
Head lights (low beam)                     15
Clock & cell phone plug                     3
Fuel pumps (SU  & aux)                    5
Heater (aftermarket)                          5
Brake lights                                         7.5
Petrol light/sensor                               1
Relay box for signal/hazard lts        4

Ben