Re: Used DOT 4

To: jspeiser@erols.com
Subject: Re: Used DOT 4
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 06:33:32 -0400
John,
  I don't know how one should dispose of DOT4 either, and it is a problem
because  I do change fluids in our vehicles every couple of years.
Amazing goo comes out of a system.
  Maybe someone on the T list will suggest a good way.    I put it into a
capped can and deliver to the garbage transfer station, as the trash in
this town gets burned at a cogeneration plant.
Bob