RE: Anglo Parts

Subject: RE: Anglo Parts
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 06:53:14 -0700
I tried them and was eneded up being very unhappy after just
three orders. The merchandise was okay, but they insisted on
sending everying UPS air. VERY VERY VERY EXPENSIVE. On the last
order I ordered some small parts, about two onces, which I
requested to be sent first class mail. Instead they sent it UPS
air with about a $67.02 shipping charge.  They didn't understand
English very well, didn't respond to inquiries, sent the wrong
items, and didn't answer requests for refunds or returns.

The last order I made on April 20, 1995, was for three Lucas
feeler guages. I got threes sets of universal gauges. These
weighed 0.3 KG, shipped at 0.5 KG, total US cost $113.91 for
three items worth not more that $15.00 each and worthless to me.
All requests for return or refund were never answered.

My VISA card provider wasn't any help either as it was an
overseas purchase.

I'll send copies of the bill and MY letters to anyone who might
want to see them.

Blake