Re: Electronic ignition for MG TD

To: lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net, floydinman@compuserve.com, yd3@nvc.net,
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition for MG TD
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:46:09 EST
In a message dated 3/27/00 2:06:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net writes:

<< Call me old fashioned, but I maybe check or reset the points once per
 driving season. It takes maybe 5 minutes. Is there any other more compelling
 reason to go electronic? >>

Its not the points wearing Lew, its the bushings in the distributor and the
resulting wobble in timing that caused me to make this change...engine runs
much smoother and no more wear of anything....any wobble that was present
goes away because there is nothing touching the rotor with the Pentronix.

Now, Tell us about the Airline!!!

Terry