Re: TF Restoration

To: "Andrew Moyce" <amoyce@pol.net>, "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: TF Restoration
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:22:52 -0600
Hi,
I believe that the real Gold Seal engines had a plate on the engine that
stated that such was the case.
Were they gold in color? I guess they may have been when fresh from the
shop..
BUT........l, the ones that I have seen were all painted maroon or, in one
case, a grey.
BTW, how about that question on the Australian steering kit, and whether or
not it can be made to fit a TB safely and easily??
Best Regards,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;
of course Luck and Altitude