Re: TF Restoration

To: "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TF Restoration
From: Andrew Moyce <amoyce@pol.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:43:41 -0500 (EST)
The engine in my TD was also painted gold, and didn't match the
numbers on the plate.  I, too, thought I had a Gold Seal engine until
we rebuilt it and found a stamp from Automotive Egineering, a chain of
low priced engine shops . . . the Earl Scheib of engine rebuilds.
I painted mine the standard maroon color and forgot about Gold Seal.

Andy Moyce
52 TD