Re: Many thanks!

To: <DB35PA@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Many thanks!
From: "Clive Sherriff" <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:01:16 -0000
There is another point in this area, I recall that if
you go so far as to remove the cam in all this, it is
easily possible to reassemble the drive half a tooth
out which b*****s the timing somewhat and depletes
what is already a not too extravagantly overfull
box of horsepower.....

Just a thing to check.

Clive
Oxford UK