Fw: MMM screws

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: MMM screws
From: "Tom Metcalf" <mgtom@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:22:40 -0400
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dennis,

Original brake drum nuts were 3/8BSF holes/threads, but with 5/16" flats. I
use 3/8BSF half nuts now with flat lock washers.

Not sure what you mean about rear axle to bearing carrier, but if it's the
rear brake drum & hub to carrier, then it's 5/16BSF flat head machine screw.

I get these from Namrick but I think they're all available from Ab Spares in
the USA.

tommm

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me the tread on the half nuts that hold the brake drums on?
Also the flat head screw thread that holds the rear axle to the bearing
carrier?

Thanks

Dennis Klemm
Beloit, WI