RE: N type right angle speedo drive

To: "TATERRY@aol.com" <TATERRY@aol.com>, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg.terryandrews@btinternet.com (TerryAndrews)
Subject: RE: N type right angle speedo drive
From: "Jack Hardy" <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:14:17 -0800
Cc: MMMGservice@aol.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Terry/All,

I recently replaced the PA Trans in my PA with a PB one. Both have a straight
(vertical) drive to the odometer, with a similar problem of how to tighten the
nut. We (Jill and I ) left the tunnel un-attached with the Odo cable through
the hole, tightened the nut then completed the tunnel installation.

Sounds like all you need is seats installed and you'll be "on the road"

Good luck,
Jack Hardy
PA 1875