Re: T4 float chamber urgently wanted.

To: "Mark T Boldry" <mark.boldry@ntlworld.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T4 float chamber urgently wanted.
From: "Horneteer" <horneteer.1@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:50:17 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Mark
I have a 3" T4 float chamber complete with lid etc. Not in use at the moment as the N is awaiting a new crank.
You are welcome to borrow it.
Located, as you know, in Halifax, UK
Graham Whitaker

----- Subject: T4 float chamber urgently wanted.

That say's it all really, I have on order from Burlen Carburettors a complete
T4 float bowl c/w top and internals, they tell me they are now having
difficulties with the casting quality and have just rejected another batch and
can't give me a revised delivery date. I am out racing again in the PB on the
10th Sept, but I'm on holiday in the USA from Friday until the beginning of
Sept, I have had to return to borrowed one that I had and am now back the old
T3 which I believe was part of my mis-fire trouble at Silverstone a few weeks
ago.

HEEEELP......!

Mark.