RE: Flex fuel line pump to carb

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flex fuel line pump to carb
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:45:03 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Terry,

I find that the easiest and cheapest source is by taking the original ends,
if you have them, (otherwise you can steal them from a later car) and take
them to someone who can crimp on a new braided hose. I find that W.S. Nott
and Co. can do this. I don't know whether that company has offices in
Oakland, but any good hydraulics shop should be able to help.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer