Mike Harris

To: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mike Harris
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:04:08 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Friends,

Many of you may know the name, Mike Harris.  He was the MMM Registers first
spares secretary.  He was also one of the first 10 members of the Register, if
my memory serves me correctly.

Mike seemed to drop out of circulation quite some years ago.  I had heard that
he went to Canada.

I wonder if anyone knows where he is or possibly there is some way that with
modern communications & search engines that some knowledgeable person could
find him.

I would be grateful for any address so I may contact this long lost friend.

Pip Bucknell
AUSTRALIA