Recommended Vendor

To: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Recommended Vendor
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:55:00 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I like to pass on tips of companies from which I have received superior
service or product. So here's another one:

I recently was searching for a source of burl walnut veneer for my PB
Airline Coupe. Local sources proved excessively expensive and weren't
sure they could even get a piece the correct size and quality. Someone
mentioned Certainly Wood to me, so I called and talked with Greg Engle.
I described what I wanted and within a few days a package arrived with
probably one of the most beautiful pieces of burl walnut veneer either I
or my trimmer had ever seen. The pattern is strong and uniform
throughout the entire piece without a single flaw. When my trimmer was
asked to guess at the price, he guessed "well over $100".

Including shipping, my cost was $40.

Check out the web site at http://www.certainlywood.com/

Regards,

Lew Palmer