Re: Long lost friend in England

To: jasper@enternet.com.au, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Long lost friend in England
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:51:01 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/22/2001 8:15:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
jasper@enternet.com.au writes:

> Does anyone in England know Stephen Ellis?  He built an NB for a heap of
> rusty
> bits, some of which I helped him to collect (admittedly 15-20 years ago)
> before we moved to Australia. From the photos he's sent it was a really nice
> car and I know he went to quite a few MGCC events with it.

Dave,

Steve Ellis is listed in the MMM Register as owning NA 0810 [EYY 707]
The Register don't give information on other members, however, they will
usually write to the member on you behalf.

Good luck.

Brian Kelly.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol