Long lost friend in England

To: "MG-TABC" <mg-tabc@egroups.com>, "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long lost friend in England
From: "Dave & Diana Dwyer" <jasper@enternet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:07:43 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Does anyone in England know Stephen Ellis?  He built an NB for a heap of rusty
bits, some of which I helped him to collect (admittedly 15-20 years ago)
before we moved to Australia. From the photos he's sent it was a really nice
car and I know he went to quite a few MGCC events with it.

We wrote for years, but he seems to have moved house and although he sends
Christmas cards he doesn't put a return address, so we're stumped.

He used to be in the Metropolitan Police and he lived in the Stanmore/Harrow
area.

We suddenly find ourselves going on a trip to England and we'd like to get in
contact and swap lies about our car exploits.

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Regards

Dave Dwyer
J2, TA, TC