Re:RE: J2 colours

To: <scotty@dove.net.au>, <jasper@enternet.com.au>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:RE: J2 colours
From: tnishio@adv.mei.co.jp
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 15:19:59 +0900
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Scotty,

It is interesting because my J2 has "4332GR" stamped at the bonnet hinge, just
only one car between yours and mine!
However my car has chassic number J4302, not J4332. The original colour of the
car J4302 was red, which is known from original log book. So sometimes in the
past someone swapped the bonnet to J4332 one?

Hiro Nishio
Kobe, Japan