RE:

To: David Stansbie <David.Stansbie@bristol.ac.uk>, MMM <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: mgtom@bright.net
Date: 24 Oct 2000 09:07:39 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Some say 12 inch brakes  from a P type will transform the braking others say
that
 both 12 and 8 inch are not really much different and I
 should just accept the standards of 70 years ago. Mike
 Hawke says that the 12 inch conversion will add a lot of
 weight to the car.
 Advice would be appreciated from anyone who has experience
 of this.

British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol