Re: [Land-speed] Putting a #2H fine point on Jo Codding'spin

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>, Doug Anderson
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Putting a #2H fine point on Jo Codding'spin
From: <ifixmgs@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 22:20:13 -0400
I'm with you on not pickin' on Jo.     I was just speculating on what might
have happened.  At a buck-anything, things happen fast and even three seconds
on the brakes  might seem like an eternity.    About THAT job... I'm sure
there's times when my wife would swear there wasn't a whit of  difference
between him and me except for the beard .