Re: Tools, and a Question

To: RACE427@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tools, and a Question
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 07:24:06 -0700
Tony,

For years TransGo supplied NAPA with NAPA "Re-builder Kits". Same kit as the
TransGo kits except no gaskets, no video, no dancing girls and a lot
cheaper. I haven't
done a modern 4 speed.
I think the best thing about their Kit's is the help they will give you
over the phone. I
visited their shop several times in the '60's --- great people.

Bryan