Re: Snow depths

To: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Snow depths
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:31:51 -0500
On Thursday, February 16, 2006, at 02:09  PM, Jon.the.Wise wrote:

> And before you all go telling me that I dont' know what cold is if I'm
> complaining about the 50's.... I spent a year in Indiana, and didn't
> appreciate going to school at 6 in the morning when the news reported
> that we were going to have highs in the teens... I know about cold...
> I moved back to California to avoid it!

Tonight's forecast low in Marquette, Michigan: -4 - +10, accompanied by
4-7 more inches of snow.  Tomorrow's high in the low teens.

50 degrees?  We wear shorts and a race t-shirt so we don't sweat too
much while working in the garden.

80s?  Turn up the air conditioner, don't move at all or we get heat
stroke.

It's all relative.  I couldn't live (at least not live and enjoy it) in
a place with bland weather, you don't want to live up here.  Suum
cuique (Latin for "To each his own").

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan