Re: Snow depths

To: Flowbench@aol.com
Subject: Re: Snow depths
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:50:27 -0700
Blizzard?

Around here it's either a very large, very tasty,  frozen yoghurt,
very thick shake kind of thing that you have to eat with a spoon
or what we occasionally run into when we drive over the top of
the passes going skiing.

I won't be going over the top of any passes tomorrow and the
forecast is for partly cloudy skies with a high in the low 40's.
I'll be skiing with friends I have skied with over a 50 year
time span.  Great friends, great memories, great snow and
a lift pass is only $12 when you get to my age.  Sundance,
here we come.  Wonder if Bob Redford will be on the hill
again tomorrow?

Wes