Seasons Greetings

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seasons Greetings
From: "MPittwood@compuserve.com" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:21:23 -0500
To everyone on the list - have a peaceful seasons break.  I do look forward
to another year of chat , banter, humour and insults from those on this
list during 2006!

For some however it will be much harder to celebrate, knowing that friends
will not be sharing the festivities with them, or us.  For me in particular
I will be thinking of all those associated with ECTA who have lost not only
a friend, but fellow racer and inspiration in all matters related to spped
- John Beckett.

Jane and I send our special wishes to those who were close to John.

Speak with you soon  - and who knows, after a few British events have been
organised I may be able to turn up in the USA later in the year.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.