Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays!

To: "Land Speed Mail List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays!
From: "John Staiger" <lsrvette@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:52:37 -0500
Land Speed List;

As one of the listeners on the list, I want to thank all of you who
contribute your ideas and thoughts on LSR racing.  I truly have learned an
immeasurable amount from all of you. I look forward every day to reading
about the latest questions and ideas, the "reminiscing" and history of our
sport, and even the friendly banter - yes, that generally means poking at
Keith :-)   (Thank you Keith for being such a great sport!)  I look back on
05 with fondness, some sadness, but most of all - with appreciation to all
of the good people I have been fortunate to meet that make our sport
possible.

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year to all!

John & Wendy Staiger

"God Bless those who our not with us who defend our freedom and our lives"