RE: Way back when .... (NON LSR)

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <joyseydevil@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Way back when .... (NON LSR)
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:50:59 -0600
Bob;

GM had an aluminum- block 215 CID V8 back in about '63. It was used by
Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac. Buick used their own cylinder head
design, as did Olds, but I don't know what Pontiac used for their heads;
Pontiac 215 V8s are not very common. The engine design was sold to Rover
in the UK.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ