John Beckett

To: Landracer <land-speed@autox.team.net>, ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com
Subject: John Beckett
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
I had the good fortune of meeting John  couple of years ago. Great guy as son
many have already said. We will never understand the meaning of the loss of one
of our friends. This is just on more question that is so far beyond our mortal
comprehension. When we ourselves are finally freed of our earthly toil, maybe
we'll be blessed with the understanding.

For now, comfort yourself with the memories of your friend, your special
conversations and that certain smile that he had ready for you.

Dale Krumheuer

Cleveland Ohio

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a
tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....