RE: Stories

To: edvs@yahoo.com, saltracer@servusa.com, Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Subject: RE: Stories
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:17:33 -0700
Yeah, it's kind of funny, the true warriors seem to seldom talk about these
things, especially to those who haven't "seen the elephant."

DC

You are both lucky..... My Dad served in WWII & Korea
in Naval Intelligence and never opened his mouth....
would have loved to hear and know what he did & where.
My sister ( a published English professor) begged him
often to let her write a book. All she got was a dirty
look too. I suspect there is some history lost there
somewhere..... They were truly the Greatest
Generation.
Ed