Re: FW: El Mirage Meet - from the "Mayors" mouth

To: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: FW: El Mirage Meet - from the "Mayors" mouth
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:48:05 -0400
On Tuesday, April 19, 2005, at 09:37 AM, W S Potter wrote:

> ----------
> From: ElMGeo@aol.com
> Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:24:52 EDT
> To: wester6935@comcast.net
> Subject: Re: El Mirage Meet
>
> Wes, Today,  Mike Waters, Wes Hutchins & I went for a drive out on Lake
> looking at the area of the SCTA courses. Everything is a GO as far as
> I am
> comcerned, unless it rains here on saturday as forecasted. Will keep
> you &
> Ed posted. My phone # is (760) 388-4105 for any last minute INFOMATION.
> George

George, I can see why you and Mike went -- but why'd Wes go with you --
for comic relief?

Tell him to get in touch with me if he wants the photos of him and my
wife. . .

(Wait a minute, that doesn't sound quite right)

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)