Re: Tom Bryant...

To: The Weldons <2weldons@earthlink.net>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Tom Bryant...
From: Tim <timbryant44@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:03:16 -0700
As Tom's Grandson I can say one of my favorite parts about going to the salt
every year is sitting  down at dinner and hearing him tell his stories.  For
many years my parents and I have thought about setting up a system to have
my grandpa record all his stories, so that my future children, and my
brother's and sister's children, will have the stories that I have grown up
hearing.  So grandpa, I think we need to start something.  If you just want
to record your stories on tape, I will take the time to type it out for you.
However it gets done, I would really like it to happen.

Tim Bryant