RE: A turn of a phrase...

To: "drmayf@teknett.comCc": <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: A turn of a phrase...
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:22:35 -0700
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date:  Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:55:08 +0000

>Hi  Mayf,
>
>Sounds to this chile, that that boy ( and perhaps his dad) -NEED- to go to
>the salt with you as the 'O-FISHEL' 'tour director' this very next season.
>   :- )
>

>What do the rest of you " LSR types"  think ?
>
>Hey  ?
>
>How about it as a 'topic for Christmas day ?      Yeah ?     Why not ?
>

>                       We'll call it "Take a boy Racin' "
>

>       MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, MAY GOD BLESS,...
>
>                    Cheers,.. -it's your pal, "Dirt Track Doug"
>
>Forever leading the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
>                      Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin' Women
>
>Dog training, Modersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
>Killer Minibikes, Babes Oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Bears Neutered,
>Certified USDA Beer Tester, Political Analyst, Wheel stands enjoyed,

Hey Doug;
As they say, "Take a kid to a car show or race"!!Yeah you're right. They could
help Mayf on his Cool Sunbeam we're all craving to see.Plus lend a hand to
Mayf's salt experiments. BTW Doug how 'bout a Boogie Woogie update?? And I hope
the Bville road trip savings account has started again?? Right bud? You've got
a whole lot more bench racin' to do under the portico at the Nugget Speedweek
Sat nite. Have a Happy Doug,"Impound or Bust".

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

>From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
>To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
>Subject: A turn of a phrase...
>Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:21:18 -0800
>
>I have been chatiing with a youngster, who is not yet legal to drive. His
>father has decided to give his his Sunbeam Tiger, which has been sitting for
>some time. I asked him if he had ever been to Bonneville and he said no, but
>wasn't that where
>
>" .....they test land speed records."
>

>I believe that is, in its truest form, what we are all striving to
>do....test land speed records...

SISNA...more service, less money.
http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/