A turn of a phrase...

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A turn of a phrase...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:21:18 -0800
I have been chatiing with a youngster, who is not yet legal to drive. His
father has decided to give his his Sunbeam Tiger, which has been sitting for
some time. I asked him if he had ever been to Bonneville and he said no, but
wasn't that where

" .....they test land speed records."

I believe that is, in its truest form, what we are all striving to
do....test land speed records...

ya'll have a Merry and Safe Christmas, eats lots of stuff, be merry, but be
safe. Everyone is needed back here no later than Monday...

mayf the red necked ignorant desert rat, off planet in Pahrump