Re: streamliner crash

To: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: streamliner crash
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:20:52 -0700
absolutely,  GREAT JOB Williams Team!!!!

ps JD,  who wants to make minimums for EVERY one
of the 1800 plus motorcycle classes???

as the 2 club book states  "all unlisted classes have a
200 mph minimum and are subject to board approval"

I think thats good enough,  doesnt mean they dont expect it,  as noted by
two 500 cc streamliner records in 1950's over 210mph, 1960's 650 cc
steamliner record over 230 mph

Again SUPER job Williams,  and lets NOT FORGET those who went WAY fast, WAY
before us

Joe :)