Re: Bonneville..

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville..
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:01:11 -0700
Mayf: When I sent in my entry Roy Creel called and told me that the V4F/GMR
and /FMR classes would not be run. I now see that a car is indeed running in
V4F/GMR. However he did not qualify for record runs I guess because they are
not running that class.
Does this make sense to you? Me either. My best guess is that the car owner
wanted to run foe inclusion in the Hop Up Magazine Century Club, which is
for flathead four cylinder cars that have exceeded 100 mph. The Hop Up guy
was probably able to talk the SCTA into letting the guy run, but not set a
record since they are not running the class at Bonneville.            Rich