Re: Bonneville..

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville..
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:38:08 -0700
Thanks to all who shared my wistful thought at not being there! Rich, why
would they tel you that a class wouldn't be allowed at B'ville?And then
allow it? Does not seem right or fair. So keith has a bigger motor in his
little car? LAst time it was a D motor that the SCCA guys beat on to make
perform along with Dave Dahlgren (Ted Wenz plus ?). I got the picture now,
Tonya will be getting her 200 mph hat then Keith witth break her record same
week. Pretty slick.

Rich, anybody you can yell at 'bout the don't show up cause we aint running
that class? information?