LM-1

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LM-1
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:32:39 -0600
List,

Received my LM-1. Literally set this thing up in matter of 15 minutes or less.
Really simple. Found some data already useful. Super lean at idle, Correcting
problem and retesting. The real time data is great. The response of the Lambda
sensor is instant. You can read real time lambda or AFR. I data logged my rpm
with the sensor readings. Super easy to set that part up too. Wanting to add
boost pressure and I think Dave and Brian are working on that now with a map
sensor.

Will post some data here soon when I have something that is tuned a little bit
better.

Jonathan