LM-1

To: "Landspeed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LM-1
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 06:44:15 -0400
To all that have expressed interest in one.
Basic unit best I can do is 315 each that is 35 off the retail.
They are allowing 20 % off and adding shipping back in I allowed about 4 %
to repackage everything and run it through the books at my business.
If you figure 10% off retail listed on the website you will be on the money
price wise.
if still interested let me know the particular items wanted and send a check
with a list of what you are supposed to have and the cash for it. Nope don't
take credit cards or paypal here. Try to get it in the mail today if you can
as i plan on ordering in time to ship for speedweek.

send to address

Engine Management Systems
2 Ashby Street
Mystic,CT. 06355

make check out to: Engine Management Systems