Re:(NON-LSR) Maverick's on Nightline (NON-LSR)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:(NON-LSR) Maverick's on Nightline (NON-LSR)
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:12:26 -0400
At 01:58 PM 7/23/04 -0700, you wrote:
>Well Dave, at Maverick's 'Good' is 30-50', 'Excellent' is over 50 feet.
>
>Bryan
>
>Dave Dahlgren wrote:
>
>>Fair.. Excuse me isn't 'fair' about 3 stories up.. as a sailor that is when
>>i want to be tied up to the dock.. LOL
>>Dave

 And here I thought all along,
 that 15ft at Makapuu was really doing something.
At  least, the water is warm in Hawaii, never need a wetsuit.  :-)
Do love that body surfing...Can't do any of that on the Ohio river
tried some wakeboarding here, but never was a board surfer and the
waters is always cold...